According to various sources Lee Min Ho estimated net worth is around $26 million. Keep reading this article to know how he accumulated his fortune. and how he spends millions of dollars?
Actor, singer, model, director, and businessman Lee Min Ho is from South Korea. He won the Best New Actor prize at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards for his performance as Gu Jun-Pyo in the 2009 film Boys Over Flowers, which received critical praise worldwide.
Some of his well-known leading roles on television include Personal Taste, City Hunter, The Heirs, and The Legend of the Blue Sea. He made an appearance in the Netflix drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” in 2020, and in the Apple TV series “Pachinko” in 2022.
Hi First Shot
Lee performed the first starring role in the movie Gangnam Blues in addition to his television work. The Chinese movie Bounty Hunters was his first appearance after that. check the net worth of Tyler Posey’s as well.
Biography of Lee Min
|Birthday||June 22, 1987|
|Occupation:||Actor, singer, model|
Early Life and Education
Lee was born in the Heukseok-dong neighbourhood of Seoul’s Dongjak-gu neighbourhood. Growing up, Lee wanted to play football professionally. He was selected for South Korean manager and former pro player Cha Bum-football Kun’s programme, but an injury suffered in his fifth-grade elementary school ended his aspirations.
When Lee was a sophomore in high school, he started acting. With a bachelor’s in film and art from Konkuk University, he is now pursuing a master’s in film and art at Kookmin University.
The career of Lee Min Ho
- Lee started acting in television dramas, including Nonstop 5 and Recipe of Love, after being cast in small roles after auditions. With the EBS series Secret Campus, he made his formal debut in 2003.
- In 2009, Gu Jun-Pyo, the protagonist character in KBS’ Boys Over Flowers, gave Lee his big break. Throughout its duration, the series garnered a lot of interest and talk in South Korea. Lee’s newfound popularity led to numerous endorsement deals, a new Korean Wave across Asia, and made him a Hallyu superstar.
- In the romantic comedy Personal Taste, in which Lee acted in 2010, he played a young architect who pretends to be gay in order to share a room with a young woman, which causes problems in love.
- In 2011, he appeared in the action movie City Hunter. The financial success of the drama also contributed to Lee becoming more well-liked in countries including France, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
- In April 2013, Lee’s wax replica was unveiled at Madame Tussauds Shanghai. His debut album, “My Everything,” was released in May 2013.
- A second wax figure of Lee was unveiled by Madame Tussauds in Hong Kong in January 2014. He was the first South Korean performer to appear at the CCTV Lunar New Year Gala in China on January 30. He sang a duet with Harlem Yu, the original performer of the Boys Over Flowers theme song from Taiwan’s Meteor Garden.
- 2016 saw Lee in the action-comedy Bounty Hunters. The movie debuted at the top of the box office charts during its first weekend, earning $31 million in US dollars in China. In the popular fantasy romance drama The Legend of the Blue Sea later that year, Lee made his small-screen debut alongside Jun Ji-Hyun.
- In the 2019 SBS and Netflix production The King: Eternal Monarch, Lee appeared alongside Kim Go-Eun in the love fantasy drama.
- He appears in the episode of Pachinko on Apple TV+ in 2022. Based on the New York Times bestseller, this stunning tale follows four generations of a Korean immigrant families as they leave their home country in an unwavering quest to survive and succeed.
Wife of Lee Min Ho
He is still single. Rumour has it that he wanted to wed Bae Suzy, a former lover, but she turned him down because of their age difference.
Girlfriend of Lee Min Ho
Lee Min-ho isn’t in a relationship because his agency hasn’t validated any of the stories about him. A Korean celebrity, such as Bae Suzy or Park Min-young, that Lee Min-ho has confirmed connections.
One of Lee Min-friends Ho’s also revealed that Lee Min-Ho is the kind of person who wouldn’t be bothered about disclosing who he is dating right now to the general public.
Therefore, if there aren’t any stories about him dating, it’s most likely because he isn’t doing so at the moment. That means he is single at the moment.
Net Worth of Lee Min Ho In 2022
With a net worth of 26$ million which he gathered mainly from acting, but he is also a businessman. he makes US $2.5 million from only product endorsements. He is frequently thought of as one of the richest actors in Korean entertainment. He receives roughly $62,000 for each episode of the TV show “The King: Eternal Monarch” in which he plays “Emperor Lee Gon.”
His movies “Gangnam Blues” and “Bounty Hunters” have had worldwide box office receipts of over $20 million and $31.1 million, respectively. More than $20 million was made from the sales of his online series “Line Romance.” He obtained a share of the profits, which helped him amass more wealth. He receives roughly $784.951 each time he appears on stage. In 2015, he also gave 100 million won to UNICEF in order to aid those affected by the Nepal earthquake.
TV Shows/ Dramas of Lee Min Ho
- Koh Han-Su plays Pachinko in Apple TV+’s 2022 adaptation.
- Lee Gon can be seen in The King: Eternal Monarch (SBS / 2020).
- In The Legend of the Blue Sea (SBS / 2016–2017), Heo Joon-jae and Dam Ryung make appearances.
- Kim Tan may be seen in The Heirs (SBS / 2013).
- In Faith (SBS/2012), General Choi Young is depicted.
- In City Hunter (SBS/2011), Lee Yun-Seong makes an appearance.
- In Personal Taste (MBC/2010), Jeon Jin-Ho makes an appearance.
- In Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), Koo Jun-Pyo makes an appearance.
- Min Wook Gi makes an appearance in But I Don’t Know too (MBC / 2008).
- Heo Mo-Se makes an appearance in I Am Sam (KBS2 / 2007).
- In Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Cha Gong-Chan makes an appearance.
- In Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Park Doo Hyun makes an appearance.
- The waiter makes an appearance in Recipe of Love (MBC/2005).
- A student appears in Sharp 1 (KBS2 / 2003).
Movies of Lee Min Ho
- Yi-San can be seen in Bounty Hunters (2016).
- Kim Jong-Dae can be seen in Gangnam Blues (2015).
- E.T. of Our School Oh Sang-Hoon appears in (2008)
- As Jung Ha-Yeon in Public Enemy Returns (2008)
Facts of Lee Min Ho
- His acting career was put on hold for a year after suffering serious injuries in a vehicle accident in 2006 while riding in the backseat with actor Jung Il-woo and two pals. Lee suffered severe injuries and was confined to a bed for several months.
- He faced another accident in 2011 while filming City Hunter.
- He founded the YouTube channel “lee min ho movies,” serving as its executive producer and creative director.
- With more than one billion views on the Chinese streaming platform iQiyi, the drama “The Heir”s starring Lim Min Ho was incredibly well-liked both nationally and abroad.
- With statues displayed in Shanghai in 2013 and Hong Kong in 2014, Lee was the first Korean celebrity to have a Madame Tussauds wax figure made in his likeness.
- He is the most followed South Korean actor on social media, and he has made a name for himself as a top Hallyu star thanks to the success of his television series.
- The historical drama ” Faith,” which starred Lee, was a critical and financial flop.
- His made history performing at the CCTV Lunar New Year Gala in China as the first Korean celebrity.
- Lee created the PROMIZ website, a platform for fundraising with the goal of raising money and fostering donations for social and humanitarian causes.
- In order to aid Nepal earthquake victims, Lee donated UNICEF 100 million dollars in 2015.
- In an online poll run by a Chinese entertainment magazine, he was chosen as the “Asian Male God.”
- Lee won the title of “Most Favored Korean Actor” among Korean Wave enthusiasts in the US.
- He sang the OSTs for “My Everything” by Boys Over Flowers and “Painful Love” by The Heirs.
- His combined 65 million followers across social media platforms have earned him the title of “King of Social Media.” Wikipedia as a source.
Questions You May Have About Him
Instagram of Lee Min Ho
The username of his official Instagram account is actor lee min ho.
What is age of Lee Min Ho?
He was born on June 22, 1987, making him 34 years old.
Height of Lee Min Ho
He stands at 187 cm (6 feet and 1.5 inches).